- 1. ISIS Sets 19 Christian Captives Free
- Islamic State released 19 Assyrian Christian captives in Syria on Sunday after processing them through a sharia court, a monitoring group which tracks the conflict said. More than 200 Assyrians remain ...
- Created on 02 March 2015
- 2. ISIS Kidnaps 220 Christians From Syrian Villages
- Islamic State militants have abducted at least 220 people from Assyrian Christian villages in northeastern Syria during a three-day offensive, a monitoring group that tracks violence in Syria said on Thursday. ...
- Created on 26 February 2015
© Copyright 2021 Charisma Media, All Rights Reserved.