- 1. Should Christian Parents Allow Their Children to Celebrate Halloween?
- In Ireland, where I live, Halloween is second only to Christmas as a popular festival. Here we also call it by the holiday's original name, the Gaelic word Samhain. Samhain is a major Celtic festival, ...
- Created on 22 October 2019
- 2. How Jesus' Attitude Toward Women Defied Cultural Norms
- As a former schoolteacher who stumbled into studying theology almost by accident, I will never forget my initial shock at encountering a Jesus in the Gospels with whom I was totally unfamiliar. This Jesus ...
- Created on 27 August 2019
© Copyright 2021 Charisma Media, All Rights Reserved.