- 1. This House Committee Plans to Hold a Hearing Over Puerto Rico's Debt
- Puerto Rico's governor said the U.S. territory's Department of Justice is trying to anticipate any lawsuits after the island said it would default on some debt due Jan. 1, according to an interview with ...
- Created on 05 January 2016
- 2. Puerto Rico's Debt Crisis Takes a New Turn
- Puerto Rico will skip payments on some of its debt due Jan. 4, the island's second default this year, but will remain current on its most important debt, Governor Alejandro Garcia Padilla said on Wednesday. ...
- Created on 30 December 2015
- 3. Puerto Rico Barely Avoids Second Default
- Puerto Rico made a crucial debt payment on Tuesday but warned that its deteriorating finances could trigger future defaults, as the governor granted the U.S. territory power to take revenues from public ...
- Created on 01 December 2015
© Copyright 2020 Charisma Media, All Rights Reserved.