- 1. Mat Staver: The Oslo Accords Made Things Worse for Israel
- ... ul and will soon be gone. The anti-Israel resolution by the U.N. is more than just cause to defund that incompetent organization. Mat Staver is founder and chairman of Liberty Counsel and President of Christi ...
- Created on 02 January 2017
- 2. Why Kentucky's New Governor Matt Bevin Is Good News for Bold Christians
- ... al elites represented by Governor Beshear who are out of touch with ordinary, God-loving citizens," said Mat Staver, Founder and Chairman of Liberty Counsel. "We look forward to working with Governor E ...
- Created on 04 November 2015
- 3. Mat Staver: Netanyahu Re-election a Modern-Day Miracle
- Prime Minister Netanyahu and Israel have seen what many would say is a modern-day, Old Testament-type of miracle. In 2 Chronicles 20, Jehoshaphat is told that a formidable enemy is coming against him. ...
- Created on 19 March 2015
- 4. How Should the Church Respond in Perilous Times?
- ... aters are ahead. The question is, what will the righteous do? The answer to that question will determine our destiny. Mat Staver is the founder and Chairman of Liberty Counsel, www.LC.org. ...
- Created on 22 October 2014
- 5. Mat Staver Says Republican Party Needs to Stop Moderating Our Values
- ... articulated, we win. When we run from them or hide them, we lose. It’s that simple. Mat Staver is chairman of Liberty Counsel Action and founder and chairman of Liberty Counsel. ...
- Created on 12 November 2012
- 6. Good and Bad News About Obamacare Ruling
- The ruling by the Supreme Court on ObamaCare is astonishing, to say the least. First the bad news. By a 5-4 majority the Court upheld Obamacare as a tax under the Taxing and Spending Clause. This is shocking ...
- Created on 30 June 2012
Use Desktop Layout
© Copyright 2018 Charisma Media, All Rights Reserved.