- 1. Parents Appeal Judge’s Ruling Allowing Yoga in Public Schools
- Parents who say yoga is inherently religious have appealed a judge’s ruling that allowed yoga in a public school system near San Diego, saying it violates the constitutional separation of church and state. ...
- Created on 04 November 2013
- 2. Yoga Instruction in Public Schools Not 'Religious,' Judge Rule
- A California judge ruled last week that the teaching of yoga in public schools does not establish a government interest in religion. The decision came after parents sued the Encinitas Union School District ...
- Created on 08 July 2013
- 3. Yoga on Trial in San Diego Religious Lawsuit
- In an elementary school classroom with an American flag draped over one wall, a couple dozen students rose to standing positions. Then they shifted into poses called “volcano part one,” “silent gorilla,” ...
- Created on 26 June 2013
© Copyright 2021 Charisma Media, All Rights Reserved.