- 1. Many Millennial Women Choose Not to Take Husband's Last Name—Should Christians Follow This Trend?
- Changing your name post-wedding is definitely not easy—it requires a visit to the Social Security office, the Department of Motor Vehicles and the passport office. Not to mention all the credit cards and ...
- Created on 11 September 2019
- 2. Why 'The Handmaid's Tale' May Not Be an Attack on Christianity After All
- ... s free. So don't use The Handmaid's Tale as ammunition in the political battle raging in our country. Rather, use it to reflect on your own faith and how you are using it—then, commit to using it for g ...
- Created on 26 June 2019
© Copyright 2019 Charisma Media, All Rights Reserved.