- 1. Fortune 500 Company: Homeschoolers Need Not Apply
- ... HSLDA has been working with home-school advocates in Ohio to seek legislative action to prevent this kind of discrimination. The problem may indicate more than just discrimination against home-schoolers. ...
- Created on 24 June 2014
- 2. Home-Schooling Persecution Not a Problem, DOJ Tells Supreme Court
- ... Court of Human Rights, which accepted Germany’s intolerance of home schooling, as a reason the Supreme Court should not get involved. Grave Injustice Home School Legal Defense Association (HSLDA) founder ...
- Created on 18 February 2014
- 3. Judge Rebuilds 'Berlin Wall' Just for Home-Schooler
- ... that home schooling creates “concrete endangerment to the well-being of the child.” 'A Human Right' Dirk Wunderlich told Home School Legal Defense Association (HSLDA) that he was shocked by the harshness ...
- Created on 10 January 2014
© Copyright 2021 Charisma Media, All Rights Reserved.