- 1. When You Hate Church
- ... flesh, but through love serve one another" (Gal. 5:13). OUTGIVE: "Do not forget to do good and to share, for with such sacrifices God is well pleased" (Heb. 13:16). David Cannistraci is the senior pastor ...
- Created on 31 January 2015
- 2. 5 Ways to Resolve Offense
- Matthew 18:15 spells out the clearest call in all of Scripture for us to walk in reconciliation: "If your brother sins against you, go and tell him his fault between you and him alone. If he hears you, ...
- Created on 27 November 2014
- 3. How to Defeat the Spirit of Division
- Job 42 makes it clear that Leviathan, the spirit of separation, will not run from man-made weapons. We must use God's weapons if we want to defeat it (see 2 Cor. 10:4). Here are a few strategies to remember ...
- Created on 08 November 2014
© Copyright 2021 Charisma Media, All Rights Reserved.