- 1. Federal Judge to Rule on Texas Dismemberment Abortions Case
- U.S. District Court Judge Lee Yeakel of the Western District of Texas heard a challenge today from abortion providers, represented by the Center for Reproductive Rights, who argued that the state's ban ...
- Created on 29 August 2017
- 2. Pro-Life Amendment Vote Count Comes Under Fire From Planned Parenthood
- In 2014, Tennessee voters added "Amendment 1" to the state Constitution. The key wording was in the beginning: "Nothing in this Constitution secures or protects a right to abortion or requires the funding ...
- Created on 04 August 2017
- 3. Could This Supreme Court Decision Be Struck Down After 2016?
- Say goodbye next year to Roe v. Wade? A turnabout fervently to be desired, even if that prospect is used by NARAL to attempt to frighten donors to meet its latest fundraising goal. How is the end of Roe ...
- Created on 18 December 2015
© Copyright 2023 Charisma Media, All Rights Reserved.