- 1. Hamas Official: Wiping out Israel Would Be Easier From West Bank
- If Hamas manages to establish a foothold in the West Bank, it would be able to wipe out Israel and establish an Islamic state in its stead, senior Hamas official Mahmoud al-Zahar told Palestinian news ...
- Created on 08 October 2014
- 2. Pope Francis Brings Message of Peace to Extremely Volatile Region
- Pope Francis arrived in the Middle East on Sunday amidst a great deal of anticipation among the region's people. During his three days here, the pope will visit Israel, Jordan and the Palestinian Authority. ...
- Created on 26 May 2014
- 3. Naftali Bennett: ‘Israel Won’t Negotiate With a Gun to Its Head’
- The Israeli and Palestinian negotiating teams are expected to meet again later this week, after the Passover holiday. Palestinian sources told Israel Hayom over the weekend that although the teams’ meeting ...
- Created on 22 April 2014
© Copyright 2021 Charisma Media, All Rights Reserved.