- 1. ACLJ Continues Fight to Help Employees Keep the Sabbath
- The ACLJ's mission has always been to protect the fundamental right of Americans to practice religion freely and without discrimination. In terms of companies requiring their employees to work on the Sabbath, ...
- Created on 17 May 2021
- 2. Investigation Reveals DOE Pushing Buddhist-Based Mindfulness Programs in US Schools
- The American Center for Law and Justice has recently unveiled the truth of mindfulness' infiltration into the United States' public schools. Through our two-year-long Freedom of Information Act investigation, ...
- Created on 04 March 2021
- 3. ACLJ Scores Another Victory for Religious Liberty in the Workplace
- As understood by the God-fearing people who fled to a new land in search of religious liberty, our country was founded on the idea that all citizens are free to exercise their religion in their daily lives, ...
- Created on 07 January 2021
© Copyright 2021 Charisma Media, All Rights Reserved.