- 1. Why Porn Wreaks Horrific Havoc on Your Brain
- Looking at brain scans, it's easy to see. The brain of a porn addict looks similar to—and perhaps even worse than—a drug addict's. A normal brain has the topography of a beach ball ... nice and smooth. ...
- Created on 12 December 2017
- 2. 5 Celebrities Who Have Admitted to a Porn Problem
- Pornography affects men (and women) from the home to Hollywood. In fact, many of our nation's top celebrities have admitted the damaging impact of pornography in their lives. A look at these five Hollywood ...
- Created on 01 December 2017
- 3. Science Confirms Bible Yet Again
- Have you ever wondered why sexual sin is against your own body? 1 Corinthians 6:18 warns of negative physical consequences to sexual sin: "Flee from sexual immorality. Every sin that a man commits is outside ...
- Created on 30 November 2017
- 4. Did Kevin Spacey's Alleged Sexual Abuse Stem From a Generational Curse?
- Kevin Spacey has starred in over 50 films, but he is making headlines at the moment due to a wave of people coming forward with claims of being sexually assaulted by the actor. This recent news has fans ...
- Created on 07 November 2017
- 5. Is Porn to Blame for Facebook Exploding as Sexual Victims Come Forward?
- First there was Alyssa Milano. Then Rose McGowan. Tuesday night came Reese Witherspoon's bombshell revelation that she was raped by a director at age 16. Wednesday morning, the news was ablaze with Olympic ...
- Created on 19 October 2017
- 6. How to Raise Kingdom Kids in a Porn-Saturated World
- Brianna and Cole (names have been changed) first became suspicious when their 14-year-old son Charlie was up late at night in a dark bedroom with his iPhone screen still shining brightly. "I was going ...
- Created on 22 September 2017
Use Desktop Layout
© Copyright 2017 Charisma Media, All Rights Reserved.