- 1. COVID Doc: Hydroxychloroquine 'Highly Effective,' Fears Are 'Overblown'
- A Tennessee physician has a message for COVID-19 patients: Use hydroxychloroquine "if you can find a doctor with guts enough to prescribe it." Meanwhile, U.S. Food and Drug Commissioner Stephen Hahn said ...
- Created on 31 July 2020
- 2. How God Saved This Man's Wife and Baby From 'Inoperable' Stroke
- Danny Slavens is giving God the glory for saving his wife and baby a terrifying health scare. On Christmas Eve, Danny's wife Yen and their unborn child nearly died from a stroke when she was 33 weeks pregnant. ...
- Created on 11 April 2018
- 3. As Flu Deaths Rise, Churches Change Their Rules
- As health departments in nearly every state are reporting spikes in flu deaths among all age groups, the Catholic church isn't taking any chances. They're issuing new guidelines governing behavior at services in ...
- Created on 22 January 2018
© Copyright 2020 Charisma Media, All Rights Reserved.