- 1. 150 Clergy Declare 2019 as Year of the Bible
- In a region known for clergy collaborations, faith leaders representing 150 congregations across North Central Ohio held a press conference Jan. 15 at the BibleWalk Museum outside Mansfield, Ohio. Leading ...
- Created on 18 January 2019
- 2. Ohio May Become First State in US to Recognize Jerusalem as Israel's True Capita
- This past weekend Sar Shalom Center hosted a "Stand with Israel" assembly sponsored by the Richland Community Prayer Network and the Israeli Leadership Institute (ILI). The gathering celebrated the 70th ...
- Created on 16 October 2018
- 3. Clergy Group Sends Open Letter to Resist Judicial Tyranny
- ... John, Chief Civil Assistant County Prosecutor Andrew Keller and Tammie Puff, regional director representing Ohio Attorney General Mike DeWine. Benjamin Mutti is a coordinator with the Richland Community ...
- Created on 21 May 2018
© Copyright 2022 Charisma Media, All Rights Reserved.