Page 2 of 2
- 21. Comic Book Writer Urges Hollywood To Make 'Man of Steel' P
- Are superhero movies becoming too dark? With the release of Iron Man 3 and the upcoming Superman reboot Man of Steel, some are worried about what these movies might be communicating about reality. Greg ...
- Created on 19 May 2013
- 22. Batman Movie Shooting May Harm Movie Theater Attendance
- Despite some conflicting research, a new study by Front Porch Research shows that the Aurora, Colo., shooting at this summer’s new Batman movie may lead to decreased attendance at movie theaters. Front ...
- Created on 27 October 2012
- 23. Teen Actor Displays ‘Unconditional’ Love at Charity Event
- In a scene with a message similar to his recent film Unconditional, Hollywood teen actor Kwesi Boakye recently teamed up with the Dream Center at an event in Los Angeles to help provide needy schoolchildren ...
- Created on 22 September 2012
- 24. Do Violent Movies Create Violent People?
- The mass media creates the culture that shapes hearts and minds. A typical American child will watch approximately 28 hours of TV a week. By the time they turn 18, they will have seen 200,000 acts of violence ...
- Created on 16 July 2012
- 25. Noah: Biblical Truth or Simply Hollywood Rhetoric?
- Director Darren Aronofsky is known for his dark controversial dramas. The Fountain, The Wrestler, Requiem for a Dream and The Black Swan are only a few of his movies that are anything but family-friendly. ...
- Created on 15 July 2012
- 26. 'Survivor' Producer Says Faith and Love Message of 'The Bible' Miniseri
- At Variety’s recent Family Entertainment and Faith-Based Summit, Emmy Award winning Producer Mark Burnett of Survivor flew into Hollywood from Madagascar to share a snippet of his new 10-hour miniseries ...
- Created on 13 July 2012
© Copyright 2022 Charisma Media, All Rights Reserved.