Page 3 of 3
- 41. Belgium a Step Closer to Child Euthanasia
- Belgium is now a step closer to introducing child euthanasia after a Senate committee voted 13-4 in favor of the proposals on Wednesday. The bill, which extends euthanasia to children of any age suffering ...
- Created on 03 December 2013
- 42. Culture of Death: Belgium Eyes Child Euthanasia
- Since euthanasia was legalized in Belgium in 2002, Belgians have been euthanized for blindness, depression, anorexia nervosa, and a botched sex-change operation. Now, Belgians want to allow euthanasia ...
- Created on 21 October 2013
- 43. ‘Dr. Death’ Allowed Into UK, Despite Call for a Ban
- A pro-euthanasia campaigner known as “Dr. Death” has been allowed into the U.K., despite concern that he is a “suicide predator.” Australian Dr. Philip Nitschke was detained when he arrived at Gatwick ...
- Created on 27 June 2013
- 44. 'Dr. Death' Jack Kavorkian Dies at 83
- Dr. Jack Kevorkian, the medical pathologist known for his lifelong efforts to legalize physician-assisted suicide, died Friday of complications from a kidney-related illness in a Detroit-area hospital. ...
- Created on 03 June 2011
- 45. Why Marie Fleming Should Not Have the 'Right to Die'
- ... had planned every detail, including funeral arrangements.” But Judge Nicholas Kearns decided it wasn’t realistic to custom-make laws governing assisted suicide: "It would be impossible to ensure the aged ...
- Created on 10 January 2013
© Copyright 2020 Charisma Media, All Rights Reserved.