Page 2 of 2
- 21. 5 Reasons to Preserve Religion in US Military
- ... Bunker Hill, it became evident that reconciliation with Great Britain was unlikely. In response, Congress officially established the Continental Army, and explicitly recommended that "all officers and soldiers ...
- Created on 14 November 2014
- 22. Military Guide Lumps Christians, Jews with ‘Extremists’
- The Department of Defense classified Catholics, evangelicals, Jews and Mormons as religious “extremists” in military training materials, according to the Chaplain Alliance for Religious Liberty. More than ...
- Created on 29 August 2013
- 23. Sisters Begin Serving as AG Army Chaplains
- A pair of sisters ordained as Assemblies of God military chaplains reported for duty January 7 at Fort Bragg, North Carolina. First Assembly of God in Humble, Tex., commissioned Army chaplains LeyAnne ...
- Created on 06 April 2013
- 24. Armed and Dangerous
- More than 100,000 U.S. soldiers are "armed and dangerous" with a secret weapon that fits into a uniform pocket. Thanks to audio Bible ministry Faith Comes By Hearing, service personnel are toting Military ...
- Created on 03 May 2011
© Copyright 2021 Charisma Media, All Rights Reserved.