- 1. How I'm Standing for My Gay Child's Salvati
- "Angela? Would you join me here, please?" For some reason the pastor was motioning me to come forward from the back row of the crowded Sunday service at church. I was holding my husband's Holy Communion ...
- Created on 17 November 2014
- 2. How to Respond When Your Child Says They're Ga
- The tears in her eyes confirmed what I had suspected. My daughter was pulling away from me ... I was turning out to be just like everyone else. Shortly before our family became Christians, my daughter's ...
- Created on 14 November 2014
© Copyright 2021 Charisma Media, All Rights Reserved.