- 1. Sesame Street Tackles Divorce With Pre-Schoolers
- Recently, Sesame Street, a much beloved children’s television show, aired a segment on the subject of divorce. The show has never shied away from tackling controversial subjects. In fact, when the show ...
- Created on 29 December 2012
- 2. Is There Such a Thing as Child-Friendly Horror Movies?
- They’re coming. Over the next few months, parents are going to see an onslaught of horror based movies that are aimed directly at their children. Paranorman, Frankenweenie and Hotel Transylvania may look ...
- Created on 30 September 2012
- 3. Good Bad Girls, Bad Good Girls, and Why We Love Them
- Gone are the days of Donna Reed. Mothers like June Cleaver and Carol Brady are indeed a thing of the past. Yes, these women who cooked and cleaned in pressed dresses and perfect make-up were an invention ...
- Created on 29 July 2012
© Copyright 2022 Charisma Media, All Rights Reserved.