Here's a quick summary of the top stories on charismanews.com:
You wouldn't know it today, but famed evangelist Marilyn Hickey once heard the words no parent wants to hear: "I don't know if I believe in Jesus anymore."
Her daughter and now partner in ministry, Sarah Bowling, spoke those words after studying in Germany for a time as a student at Oral Roberts University. Hickey shares the story with Dr. Steve Greene on a popular episode of the Greenelines podcast on the Charisma Podcast Network. Her response in that moment reveals a spiritual key all believers can use today—no matter what situation they face.
After her bombshell statement, Sarah added, "I don't know if you and Dad are going to love me."
When you think of Montana, wide-open spaces or mountains may come to mind. The governor calls his state a "sanctuary for freedom."
In this day and age, when it seems like basic freedoms are under attack, that statement may cause you to take notice.
Montana's governor sat down with CBN News and spoke about freedom, the federal government, and faith.
The Santa Fe (N.M.) County district attorney said Tuesday she is not ruling out criminal charges against Alec Baldwin in the accidental fatal shooting of a cinemaphotographer last week on the set of Baldwin's new movie, "Rust."
Media reports say that Baldwin was rehearsing with a gun that he had been told did not contain live ammunition when it went off, killing Halyna Hutchins and wounding the director, Joel Souza. District attorney Mary Carmack-Altweis told dnyuz.com that the investigation was focusing on ballistic in an effort to determine what kind of round was in the gun that killed Hutchins, who, coincidentally, had placed the ammunition in the gun.
"Everything at this point, including criminal charges, is on the table," Carmack-Altweis said. "There was an enormous amount of bullets on this set, and we need to find out what kinds they were.
Read articles like this one and other Spirit-led content in our new platform, CHARISMA PLUS.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details