Here's a quick summary of the top stories on charismanews.com:
Preachers stood in their pulpits and insulted, rebuked and rejected Donald Trump while he was president. Now they insist that you are not a good Christian unless you accept Joe Biden.
Even if they do not know it, they are siding with Facebook and YouTube—who are calling for censorship and criminal charges against Christians who question the validity of Biden's election.
These preachers were wrong before, and they are wrong now.
First it was Nickelodeon. Then it was "Blues Clues." Now it's Disney+.
The popular streaming service is just the latest of many entertainment providers to host a June Gay Pride parade. While Disney has celebrated "Gay Days" at the parks around the world since the 1990's, this move is seen by many as a push to force children to question their sexuality and gender from an increasingly younger age.
Watch this video to learn how the church must arise to protect the innocence of children.
Liberty Counsel has filed a petition to the U.S. Supreme Court on behalf of Boston resident Hal Shurtleff and his Christian civic organization, Camp Constitution, arguing that the city of Boston violated the First Amendment by censoring a private flag in a public forum merely because the application form referred to the flag as a "Christian flag."
Despite the clear evidence presented at trial, the First Circuit Court of Appeals sided with the city of Boston's censorship of the Christian viewpoint on the public forum, a place designated as a "public forum" by Boston's written policy and confirmed by its unbroken practice during which it never censored private speech—until Camp Constitution's application. The Court of Appeals expanded the government speech cases far beyond Supreme Court precedent.
Never has Boston censored any flag until the Camp Constitution's flag, which is white with a blue square in the upper corner and a red cross. The flag contains no writing. Under oath, the city official testified the flag would have been approved if the application did not refer to it as a "Christian flag." The word "Christian" on the application alone triggered the censorship. The official said he had never heard of a "Christian flag" until Camp Constitution's application. This testimony showed that if Camp Constitution had not referred it the flag on the application with the word "Christian," it would not have been censored.
Read articles like this one and other Spirit-led content in our new platform, CHARISMA PLUS.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details