Here's a quick summary of the top stories on charismanews.com:
Editor's Note: This is part two of a two-part series on Lin Wood and his journey in representing President Donald J. Trump in the lawsuits surrounding the 2020 election. Read part one.
Prominent attorney Lin Wood also warns believers to be careful what information they choose to consume. Once-trusted sources of news and information may have come under the sway of globalists and compromised people who favor "The Great Reset," a globalist initiative to rebuild the world economy after the COVID pandemic. It could open the doors wider for socialism and big government control, thus limiting people's freedoms, including religious freedom and freedom of speech.
For instance, Wood blasted a cable network that was once a trusted source for conservatives. "Fox News is now part of the propaganda arm of the leftists/communists who think they are going to overthrow our Constitution," tweeted Wood, who advises Christians to stand on the Bible as the one true source of useful and relevant information.
One hundred years ago on Nov. 18, the former Soviet Union became the first nation in history to legalize abortion on demand. According to Dr. Jennifer Roback Morse, founder and president of The Ruth Institute, passage of the law occurred for multiple reasons, including that of destroying the nuclear family and the church.
According to Dr. Morse, "The Soviets were against the family, against the church and against morality, and they wanted women away from home and into the workplace, as the economy was a disaster and the government wanted women to not be hindered by babies and family responsibilities."
The phrase "attitude of gratitude" has become so familiar that it's now a cliché, especially as we celebrate Thanksgiving. But is there an attitude of gratitude, and what impact does it have on our lives? Psychotherapist and licensed mental health counselor Dr. Scott Bush believes gratitude can play a major role in our mental health, happiness and even our spiritual health, particularly in the chaotic season in which we find ourselves today.
"There is definitely a psychological aspect of gratitude." Bush says. When a person doesn't have gratitude, he says, "it affects their happiness greatly. You see, happiness and gratitude can be confused, but they are very different. Happiness has to do with things," he says.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
It's a NEW YEAR! Get ready for a NEW YOU!
- New Year Discounts On Book Bundles & Gifts: Click Here to view all our bundles and save up to 72%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- Go Deeper with God in a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all eight of our free courses. Topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Anointed Woman Of God: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Never Stop Praying - Prayer Changes Everything! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- New Year - New You - Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Subscription Special: Subscribe to Charisma for two years for Only $29.97 and get two free gifts. Gift #1 The Harbinger. Gift #2 The Harbinger II. Both books are by New York Times Best-Selling author Jonathan Cahn. View Offer