Last week during a town hall meeting, Democrat presidential candidate Joe Biden expressed his unequivocal support for the dangerous transgender movement targeting youth. Specifically, he stated that society should support the subjective disregard of biological fact, even by young children.
When a mother asked Biden what he would do in furtherance of the LGBTQ agenda, Biden replied, "The idea that an 8-year-old child or a 10-year-old child decides you know, I decided I want to be transgender ... [t]here should be zero discrimination."
Where is the outrage in response to this lunacy? Joe Biden appears to be under the very mistaken impression that teaching our children the truth about biological reality constitutes discrimination. He couldn't be more wrong, and his distorted view is equally alarming. Indeed, world-renowned Swedish psychiatrist Dr. Christopher Gillberg has said that pediatric transition is "possibly one of the greatest scandals in medical history."
Leading children down a path toward social and medical "transition" is not compassionate—it's an act of cruelty. Puberty blockers are administered to pre-pubescent children to prevent them from experiencing puberty. If a child doesn't go through this natural stage of development, he or she will likely be sterile for life, a medical fact that many gender clinics expressly admit. This evil practice must be stopped.
Experimenting on our children doesn't help them—it harms them for a lifetime. And contrary to Joe Biden's claims, teaching kids the differences between boys and girls is not restrictive; it's reality. There is a portion of our society that wants to eliminate—or deny—any differences between men and women. This is wrong!
We were made in God's own image—male and female (Gen. 1:27). We should celebrate—not deny—these differences. Men and women each contribute immeasurably to the human race, to marriage, to family and to culture. Why would we deny these realities?
Joe Biden may not be willing to stand up for children and for truth, but I am. Are you?
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details