He bullies Israel but gives billions to her mortal enemies.
Here is what is really chilling: Even after it was proven that the killers in Paris were Syrian refugees, he will still force us to take in 100,000 Syrian refugees. Is he actually working toward terrorism here at home?
We should stop doing these things:
1. Stop denying that he is at war against you and your children's future. Face it! How can you do what Christ wants you to do against this evil if you will not admit the evil?
We cannot stop Obama unless we face the fact that he is at war with us. All God-fearing, freedom-loving people must unify against him. The unity and resolve required to stop him can come only after we face the ugly truth.
2. Quit saying all we need to do is pray. Of course we need to pray. I intercede daily. But to say that all we need to do is pray is a cop out. If you believe that the sole response to Obama should be prayer, then you are doing a disservice—not only to America—but to prayer. Prayer always ends in acts of obedience.
No one ever prayed like Jesus. No one ever understood prayer like Jesus. No one valued prayer like Jesus. And yet, He did not just pray. He went forth in the power of the Spirit. He rebuked the king—He turned over the tables of the money changers and He verbally blistered the Pharisees. He did not just pray—He acted on His prayers.
In Acts 4:29 Peter prayed "Lord look on their threats and grant to your servants that with all boldness we may speak Your Word." Try this the next time you pray—Ask for boldness and guidance. Ask to know your place in stopping the war on Israel, Christianity and everything that made America great. After you pray ... you have to take a stand.
3. Stop supporting Christian compromise. Why your pastor refuses to preach against the crimes of Obama is not the question—why you still attend that church is the question.
Your time, talent and money should not be going to the compromised church. Shift your support. Begin to strengthen the arm of those who are risking all to oppose this tyrant.
4. Stop abusing love. It is not hateful to oppose Obama—it is love. To be silent in face of hatred is hatred itself. When we remain silent, we do not practice love; we hate God's Word; we hate holiness; we hate truth; we hate sacrifice and courage.
Stop worrying about what millennials think. Stop worrying about our public persona. When the truth comes out, a grateful generation will thank us for intervening against destruction.
5. Quit saying "I am not going to do anything because it won't make any difference." Revivals can be traced to a single person. Do not say that great movements cannot begin with small groups in unpromising circumstances. Indeed, that is exactly how all great movements have been born.
You have come to the kingdom for such a time as this. You cannot waste one more moment in fear or self-pity. God can take your simple prayer and willingness and add His amazing power and wisdom to your endeavors.
What if God has been waiting a hundred years for you to come along—discard fear and doubt—take up the sword of the Lord—and plunge it into the heart of spiritual darkness?
Bert Farias' books are forerunners to personal holiness, the move of God, and the return of the Lord. They also combat the departure from the faith and turning away from the truth we are seeing today. The Tumultuous 2020s and Beyond is his latest release to help believers navigate through the new decade and emerge as an authentic remnant. Other materials/resources are available on his website, Holy Fire Ministries. You can follow him personally on Facebook, his Facebook ministry page, or Twitter.
Get Spirit-filled content delivered right to your inbox! Click here to subscribe to our newsletter.
- << Prev
Great Resources to help you excel in 2019! #1 John Eckhardt's "Prayers That..." 6-Book Bundle. Prayer helps you overcome anything life throws at you. Get a FREE Bonus with this bundle. #2 Learn to walk in the fullness of your purpose and destiny by living each day with Holy Spirit. Buy a set of Life in the Spirit, get a second set FREE.