Anyone who knows me or has watched my program Ron Phillips From Abba’s House for any length of time knows two things about me.
1. I love Israel. God said of Israel, “I will bless those who bless you, and I will curse those who curse you.” The nation of Israel and the Jewish people have always been close to my heart. I have traveled to Israel over a dozen times. We are a part of the One New Man partnership with Rabbi Curt Landry’s ministry, House of David, in Tulsa, Okla.
We have invested time, resources and energy into bringing our viewers products made exclusively in Israel, such as the King’s Oil, as well as the tallits (prayer shawls) our ministry offers. Every time someone buys one of these products from our ministry, it blesses the people of Israel.
2. I am fascinated by archaeology and science. I love the way God reveals Himself and proves His Word through nature around us as well as through archaeology and studying the past. In my more than six decades of life, I have learned that if skeptics and critics will simply be honest and look at the facts, the Bible will come out as being exactly what it is: the historically accurate account of the love of God to man—the true, living, and infallible Word of God.
With that being said, unlocking the secrets of the Hiram code was something I dove into with both feet! The more I read and studied, the more fascinating and intriguing it became. The revelations that scientists have made in recent years are shattering our understanding of our own history. For example, did you know …
- That the ancient craftsmen Phoenicians intermarried with the Jewish tribes of Dan, Naphtali and Zebulun?
- That the Cherokee Indians share 26 genetic markers with the Phoenicians and five with the Jewish people?
- That depleted gold mines in the eastern United States, as well as depleted copper mines in Michigan, have been discovered that pre-date Columbus?
- That a stone containing Hebraic writing was discovered in Los Lunas, N.M.? The Los Lunas stone also pre-dates Columbus.
What is more interesting is that the Hiram code also holds valuable secrets that can unlock blessing in our lives today.
- How can we release prosperity as a nation?
- How do we become disqualified for blessings and favor?
- How can we be assured of walking in the presence of God
Want to learn more about the Hiram code and the implications it can have, not only on your life, but also on the future of America?
As a special offer from Ron Phillips Ministries, we are offering my teaching The Hiram Code and Anointing as well as a tallit (made in Israel) for your personal devotion and prayer time. For more information or to order, click here.
For more than 30 years, Ron Phillips has been the pastor of Abba’s House (formerly Central Baptist Church) in Hixson, Tenn. As a lifelong Southern Baptist, a dramatic encounter with the Holy Spirit in 1989 changed his life and ministry to one that grasps who we really are in Christ and the gifts and fullness that are available to us through a Spirit-filled life. His television program, Abba's House With Pastor Ron Phillips, blends solid biblical exposition with a simplicity anyone can understand. In addition, for 14 years, Phillips hosted the daily 15-minute radio program CenterPoint across the nation via radio and throughout the world via the Internet. He has now authored more than 20 books, including Awakened by the Spirit, Our Invisible Allies, Everyone’s Guide to Demons and Spiritual Warfare, The Foundations on the Holy Spirit series and his latest release from Charisma House, A God-Sized Future.
For the original article, visit theheartofabba.com.
3 Reasons Why you should read Life in the Spirit. 1) Get to know the Holy Spirit. 2) Learn to enter God's presence 3) Hear God's voice clearly! Go deeper!
Has God called you to be a leader? Ministry Today magazine is the source that Christian leaders who want to serve with passion and purpose turn to. Subscribe now and receive a free leadership book.