A while back, I wrote "10 Things Wives Want to Hear from their Husbands." I was surprised at the incredible reaction to the post as thousands shared, tweeted, pinned, posted and "liked" it.
So I thought I’d go to the well again and share these 10 more things wives want to hear from their husbands.
1. “I’m your biggest fan.” Everyone wants someone to celebrate their wins and encourage them in their struggles. Be sure your wife knows that you will always be there to cheer her on.
2. “I’m thankful for the little things you do.” If your wife makes you coffee every morning, appreciate this small act of kindness with thankfulness. Don’t fail to notice the small ways she shows her love to you each day.
3. “Let’s take a walk together.” Show your wife that she’s important by prioritizing your day to set aside time to be with her.
4. “I miss you when we’re apart.” Remind your wife that she is constantly on your mind whether you are at work, in the car or anywhere else. Never take her presence for granted.
5. “I’m here for you.” You won’t always understand everything that your wife is going through. But you can listen and sympathize with her by letting her cry on your shoulder when life gets tough.
6. “You’ll always have me by your side.” No matter what life throws at you— parenting challenges, hard financial decisions or family tragedies—let your wife know that you’re walking with her and will carry her if you need to.
7. “I want to be the man you deserve.” Realize that there will be times when you fail your wife. When you do, apologize, learn from those mistakes, and let her know that you want to be a better husband.
8. “You love others so well.” Be sure she knows that you see the way she interacts with her friends and family. Then be a voice of encouragement to her in these relationships.
9. “I love you more every day.” Never let your wife forget that she is lovely, beautiful and breathtaking. Show her that you will continue to romance her for the rest of your life.
10. “How can I serve you today?” Your wife needs to know that you want to support and serve her in everything she does. Just asking this question will convey to her how much you care.
What are some other things wives want to hear from their husbands? Please share with me below.