- 1. North Korea Blames Its Human Rights Problems on Christian Missionaries
- North Korea responded to the United Nations Human Rights Council this week regarding alleged human rights abuses by blaming Christian discipleship bases reaching North Koreans in northeast China. So Se ...
- Created on 07 May 2014
- 2. North Korea Underground Church Leads Worldwide 100 Days of Prayer
- Starting next Monday, the North Korean underground church will lead Christians around the world in 100 days of worship in the common places. Daily, through Dec. 31, Christians are invited to follow the ...
- Created on 17 September 2013
© Copyright 2020 Charisma Media, All Rights Reserved.