- 1. Vice President Pence: I Went to Kentucky to Turn Up the Heat
- On Wednesday, I headed to the Bluegrass State to turn up the heat on a promise that every Republican made to the American people—before the summer is out, we will repeal and replace Obamacare. For seven ...
- Created on 14 July 2017
- 2. Vice President Pence: Obamacare Is Failing Americans
- Today, families from across the country joined me at the White House to share their health care journeys and discuss the urgent need to repeal and replace Obamacare. Their stories aren't unlike the lives ...
- Created on 27 June 2017
- 3. Vice President Pence: President Trump Is Building a Secure and Prosperous Future for Central America
- Last week, I had the opportunity to join our global partners from Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador at the Northern Triangle Conference on Prosperity and Security in Central America in Miami, Florida. ...
- Created on 21 June 2017
- 4. Vice President Pence: The Suffering of Christians in the Middle East Has Stirred America to Act
- Thursday morning, on behalf of President Donald Trump, it was humbling to join people of faith from across the world at the first-ever World Summit in Defense of Persecuted Christians. There, I reaffirmed ...
- Created on 12 May 2017
- 5. Vice President Pence Writes About His Trip to Japan
- It was my honor and distinct privilege to join sailors of the world's greatest Navy aboard U.S.S Ronald Reagan in Japan on Wednesday. President Donald Trump asked me to attend to thank our sailors for ...
- Created on 21 April 2017
Use Desktop Layout
© Copyright 2017 Charisma Media, All Rights Reserved.